Healthy People 2010 -
with Annotations (Edited to Reflect Injury Prevention Focus)
National Institutes of Health;
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
60. Zador, P.L.; Lund, A.K.; Fields, M.; and Weinberg, K. Fatal crash involvement and laws against alcohol impaired driving. Arlington, VA: Institute for Highway Safety, 1989.
66. DHHS, SAMHSA, Office of Applied Studies. Year-End 1998 Emergency Department Data from the Drug Abuse Warning Network. Rockville, MD: SAMHSA, April 1999.
67. McCaig, L.F., and Stussman, B.J. National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 1996 Emergency Department Summary. Advance Data From Vital and Health Statistics, No. 293. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics, 1997.
68. Li, G.; Keyl, P.M.; Rothman, R.; Chanmugam, A.; and Kelen, G.D. Epidemiology of alcohol-related emergency department visits. Academic Emergency Medicine 5(8):788-795, 1998.
69. Barnett, N.P.; Spirito, A.; Colby, S.M.; Vallee, J.A.; Woolard, R.; Lewander, W.; and Monti, P.M. Detection of alcohol use in adolescent patients in the emergency department. Academic Emergency Medicine 5(6):607-612, 1998.
Use your browser's GO BACK button to return to the document you were reading.
Last modified: 17-Mar-2000.